2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.80 Estates of absentees.
- 11.80.010 Petition—Notice—Hearing—Appointment of trustee.
- 11.80.020 Inventory and appraisement—Bond of trustee.
- 11.80.030 Reports of trustee.
- 11.80.040 Sale of property—Application of proceeds and income.
- 11.80.050 Allowance for support of dependents—Sale of property.
- 11.80.055 Continuation of absentee's business—Performance of absentee's contracts.
- 11.80.060 Removal or resignation of trustee—Final account.
- 11.80.070 Period of trusteeship.
- 11.80.080 Provisional distribution—Notice of hearing—Will.
- 11.80.090 Hearing—Distribution—Bond of distributees.
- 11.80.100 Final distribution—Notice of hearing—Decree.
- 11.80.110 Escheat for want of presumptive heirs.
- 11.80.120 Personnel missing in action, interned, or captured construed as "absentee."
- 11.80.130 Summary procedure without full trustee proceeding—When permitted—Application for order—Form.
Unknown heirs, etc.—Pleading, etc.: RCW 4.28.140 through 4.28.160; Rules of court: CR 10.
Written finding of presumed death, missing in action, etc.: RCW 5.40.020 through 5.40.040.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.