2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
- 11.118.005 Purpose—Intent.
- 11.118.010 Definition.
- 11.118.020 Validity of animal trust.
- 11.118.030 Use of trust principal or income.
- 11.118.040 Termination of trust.
- 11.118.050 Enforcement of trust provisions.
- 11.118.060 Accounting requirements.
- 11.118.070 Appointment and removal of trustee.
- 11.118.080 Construction of trust language.
- 11.118.090 Application of rule against perpetuities—Effective date of trust.
- 11.118.100 Trustee powers.
- 11.118.110 Application of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.