2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.04 Descent and distribution.
- 11.04.015 Descent and distribution of real and personal estate.
- 11.04.035 Kindred of the half blood.
- 11.04.041 Advancements.
- 11.04.060 Tenancy in dower and by curtesy abolished.
- 11.04.071 Survivorship as incident of tenancy by the entireties abolished.
- 11.04.081 Inheritance by and from any child not dependent upon marriage of parents.
- 11.04.085 Inheritance by adopted child.
- 11.04.095 Inheritance from stepparent avoids escheat.
- 11.04.230 United States savings bond—Effect of death of co-owner.
- 11.04.240 United States savings bond—Effect of beneficiary's survival of registered owner.
- 11.04.250 When real estate vests—Rights of heirs.
- 11.04.290 Vesting of title.
Inheritance rights of slayers or abusers: Chapter 11.84 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.