2018 Revised Code of Washington
Title 11 - PROBATE AND TRUST LAW
11.02 General provisions.
- 11.02.001 Section headings in Title 11 RCW not part of law.
- 11.02.005 Definitions and use of terms.
- 11.02.070 Community property—Disposition—Probate administration of.
- 11.02.080 Application and construction of act as to wills, proceedings, guardians, accrued rights, and pre-executed instruments—Severability—Effective date—1974 ex.s. c 117.
- 11.02.091 Written instrument—Limit on characterization as testamentary.
- 11.02.100 Transfer of shares of record—Dividends.
- 11.02.110 Transfer of shares or securities—Presumption of joint tenancy.
- 11.02.120 Transfer of shares—Liability.
- 11.02.130 Safe deposit repository—Lease provision ineffective to create joint tenancy or transfer at one lessee's death.
- 11.02.900 Short title—Washington trust act of 1984.
- 11.02.901 Application—1985 c 30—Application of 1984 c 149 as amended and reenacted in 1985.
- 11.02.902 Purpose—1985 c 30.
- 11.02.903 Severability—1985 c 30.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.