2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 88 — Navigation and harbor improvements
- 88.01 Boating offense compact.
- 88.02 Vessel registration.
- 88.04 Charter boat safety act.
- 88.08 Specific acts prohibited.
- 88.16 Pilotage act.
- 88.24 Wharves and landings.
- 88.26 Private moorage facilities.
- 88.28 Obstructions in navigable waters.
- 88.32 River and harbor improvements.
- 88.40 Transport of petroleum products -- Financial responsibility.
- 88.46 Vessel oil spill prevention and response.
|Canal commission: Chapter
Construction projects in state waters: Chapter 77.55 RCW.
Harbor improvements in port districts: Chapter 53.20 RCW.
Harbor line commission: RCW 79.115.010.
Harbor line commission: State Constitution Art. 15 § 1 (Amendment 15).
Harbors and tide waters: State Constitution Art. 15 § 1 (Amendment 15).
Interference with navigable body, a nuisance: RCW 9.66.010.
Jurisdiction of cities and towns over adjacent waters: RCW 35.21.160.
Lien for transportation, storage, advancements, etc.: Chapter 60.60 RCW.
Lien on vessels and equipment for labor, material, damages, and handling cargo: Chapter 60.36 RCW.
Marine employees -- Public employment relations: Chapter 47.64 RCW.
Marine recreation land act: Chapter 79A.25 RCW.
Material removed for channel or harbor improvement, or flood control -- Use for public purpose: RCW 79.140.110.
Port districts: Title 53 RCW.
Steamboat companies: Chapter 81.84 RCW.
Tidelands, ownership by state: State Constitution Art. 17.
Waterways: Title 91 RCW.
Wood debris -- Removal from navigable waters: Chapter 76.42 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.