2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 87 — Irrigation
- 87.03 Irrigation districts generally.
- 87.04 Director divisions.
- 87.06 Delinquent assessments.
- 87.19 Refunding bonds -- 1923 act.
- 87.22 Refunding bonds -- 1929 act.
- 87.25 Certification of bonds.
- 87.28 Revenue bonds for water, power, drains, etc.
- 87.48 Indemnity to state on land settlement contracts.
- 87.52 Dissolution of districts without bonds.
- 87.53 Dissolution of districts with bonds.
- 87.56 Dissolution of insolvent districts.
- 87.64 Adjustment of irrigation, diking, and drainage district indebtedness.
- 87.68 Districts under contract with United States.
- 87.76 Association of irrigation districts.
- 87.80 Joint control of irrigation districts.
- 87.84 Irrigation and rehabilitation districts.
|Assessments and charges against state lands: Chapter
Conveyance of real property by public bodies -- Recording: RCW 65.08.095.
County water and drainage systems, authority, procedure: Chapter 36.94 RCW.
Disincorporation of irrigation or reclamation districts located in counties with a population of two hundred ten thousand or more and inactive for five years: Chapter 57.90 RCW.
Material removed for channel or harbor improvement, or flood control -- Use for public purpose: RCW 79.140.110.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.