2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 84 — Property taxes
- 84.04 Definitions.
- 84.08 General powers and duties of department of revenue.
- 84.09 General provisions.
- 84.12 Assessment and taxation of public utilities.
- 84.14 New and rehabilitated multiple-unit dwellings in urban centers.
- 84.16 Assessment and taxation of private car companies.
- 84.20 Easements of public utilities.
- 84.26 Historic property.
- 84.33 Timber and forest lands.
- 84.34 Open space, agricultural, timber lands -- Current use -- Conservation futures.
- 84.36 Exemptions.
- 84.38 Deferral of special assessments and/or property taxes.
- 84.39 Property tax exemption -- Widows or widowers of veterans.
- 84.40 Listing of property.
- 84.41 Revaluation of property.
- 84.44 Taxable situs.
- 84.48 Equalization of assessments.
- 84.52 Levy of taxes.
- 84.55 Limitations upon regular property taxes.
- 84.56 Collection of taxes.
- 84.60 Lien of taxes.
- 84.64 Lien foreclosure.
- 84.68 Recovery of taxes paid or property sold for taxes.
- 84.69 Refunds.
- 84.70 Destroyed property -- Abatement or refund.
- 84.72 Federal payments in lieu of taxes.
- 84.98 Construction.
|Additional provisions relating to taxes, see titles pertaining to particular taxing authorities, i.e., cities, counties, school districts, etc.|
Building permits, new construction: Chapter 36.21 RCW.
Burying place exempt from execution: RCW 68.24.220.
Cities, unfit buildings: Chapter 35.80 RCW.
Cities and towns, prepayment by taxpayer of taxes and assessments owed to: RCW 35.21.650.
Columbia Basin project: RCW 89.12.120.
Community renewal: Chapter 35.81 RCW.
Conservation districts: Chapter 89.08 RCW.
Constitutional limitations generally: State Constitution Art. 2 § 40, Art. 7, Art. 11, §§ 9, 12.
Counties, prepayment and deposit of taxes and assessments: RCW 36.32.120.
Federal agencies and instrumentalities, taxation: State Constitution Art. 7 §§ 1, 3; Title 37 RCW.
Flood control district property: RCW 86.09.520.
Irrigation district property: RCW 87.03.260.
Lease of tax acquired property for underground storage of natural gas: RCW 80.40.070.
Limitation on levies: State Constitution Art. 7 § 2.
Local improvement trust property: RCW 35.53.010.
Olympic National Park: RCW 37.08.210.
Personal exemption not applicable to tax levied on such property: RCW 6.15.010.
Privilege taxes: Chapter 54.28 RCW.
Public utility districts: RCW 54.16.080.
Qualifications for persons assessing real property -- Examination: RCW 36.21.015.
Rainier National Park: RCW 37.08.200.
Savings and loan associations: RCW 33.28.040.
Tax returns, remittances, etc., filing and receipt: RCW 1.12.070.
Taxing districts, general indebtedness limitation: Chapter 39.36 RCW.
Termination of tax preferences: Chapter 43.136 RCW.
Washington Principal and Income Act of 2002: Chapter 11.104A RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.