2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 80 — Public utilities
- 80.01 Utilities and transportation commission.
- 80.04 Regulations -- General.
- 80.08 Securities.
- 80.12 Transfers of property.
- 80.16 Affiliated interests.
- 80.20 Investigation of public service companies.
- 80.24 Regulatory fees.
- 80.28 Gas, electrical, and water companies.
- 80.32 Electric franchises and rights of way.
- 80.36 Telecommunications.
- 80.40 Underground Natural Gas Storage Act.
- 80.50 Energy facilities -- Site locations.
- 80.52 Energy financing voter approval act.
- 80.54 Attachments to transmission facilities.
- 80.58 Nonpolluting power generation exemption.
- 80.60 Net metering of electricity.
- 80.66 Radio communications service companies.
- 80.70 Carbon dioxide mitigation.
- 80.98 Construction.
|Agreements between electrical public utilities and cooperatives: Chapter
Assessment of public utilities for property tax purposes: Chapter 84.12 RCW.
Corporate seals, effect of absence from instrument: RCW 64.04.105.
Corporations, annual license fee of public service companies: RCW 23B.01.590.
Easements of public service companies taxable as personalty: RCW 84.20.010.
Electrical advisory board: RCW 19.28.311.
Flaggers -- Safety standards: RCW 49.17.350.
Franchise on county roads and bridges: Chapter 36.55 RCW.
Fraud in obtaining telecommunications service: RCW 9.26A.110.
Gas and hazardous liquid pipelines: Chapter 81.88 RCW.
Mechanics' and materialmen's liens: Chapter 60.04 RCW.
Metropolitan municipal corporations: Chapter 35.58 RCW.
Motor vehicle fuel tax exemption for urban transportation system: RCW 82.36.275.
Municipal utilities: Chapter 35.92 RCW.
Municipal utilities, sale or lease of: Chapter 35.94 RCW.
Municipal water and sewer facilities act: Chapter 35.91 RCW.
Nuclear, thermal power facilities, joint development by cities, public utility districts, electrical companies: Chapter 54.44 RCW.
Operating agencies: Chapter 43.52 RCW.
Party line telephone calls, emergencies: Chapter 70.85 RCW.
Power resources, state division of: Chapter 43.27A RCW.
Public utility districts: Title 54 RCW.
Public utility tax: Chapter 82.16 RCW.
State department of conservation: Chapter 43.27A RCW.
State power commission: Chapter 43.27A RCW.
Traffic control at work sites: RCW 47.36.200.
Underground utilities, records of location: Chapter 19.122 RCW.
Utility poles, unlawful to attach objects -- Penalty: RCW 70.54.090.
Water resources, state division of: Chapter 43.27A RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.