2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 79.125 RCW: Aquatic lands — tidelands and shorelands
- 79.125.001 Intent -- 2005 c 155.
- 79.125.010 Location of line dividing tidelands from shorelands in tidal rivers.
- 79.125.020 First-class tidelands and shorelands to be platted.
- 79.125.030 Second-class tidelands and shorelands may be platted.
- 79.125.040 Tidelands and shorelands -- Plats -- Record.
- 79.125.050 Date of sale limited by time of appraisal.
- 79.125.060 First or second-class tidelands and shorelands -- Appraisal -- Record.
- 79.125.070 Tidelands and shorelands -- Notice of filing plat and record of appraisal -- Appeal.
- 79.125.080 Tidelands and shorelands -- Petition for replat -- Replatting and reappraisal -- Vacation by replat.
- 79.125.090 Tidelands and shorelands -- Dedication of replat -- All interests must join.
- 79.125.100 Tidelands and shorelands -- Vacation procedure cumulative.
- 79.125.110 Tidelands and shorelands -- Effect of replat.
- 79.125.200 State-owned tidelands, shorelands, and waterways -- Sold only to public entities -- Leasing -- Limitation.
- 79.125.210 Sale of second-class tidelands.
- 79.125.220 Second-class tidelands or shorelands -- Lease for booming purposes.
- 79.125.230 Second-class tidelands or shorelands separated from uplands by navigable water -- Sale.
- 79.125.240 Sale procedure -- Terms of payment -- Deferred payments, rate of interest.
- 79.125.250 Sale procedure -- Certificate to governor of payment in full -- Deed.
- 79.125.260 Sale procedure -- Reservation in contract.
- 79.125.270 Sale procedure -- Form of contract -- Forfeiture -- Extension of time.
- 79.125.280 Subdivision of leases -- Fee.
- 79.125.290 First-class tidelands and shorelands -- Sale of remaining lands.
- 79.125.300 Tidelands or shorelands -- Failure to re-lease tidelands or shorelands -- Appraisal of improvements.
- 79.125.310 Effect of mistake or fraud.
- 79.125.400 First-class tidelands and shorelands -- Lease -- Preference right of upland owner -- How exercised.
- 79.125.410 First-class unplatted tidelands and shorelands -- Lease preference right to upland owners -- Lease for booming purposes.
- 79.125.420 Tidelands and shorelands -- Vacation by replat -- Preference right of tideland or shoreland owner.
- 79.125.430 Tidelands or shorelands -- Preference rights, time limit on exercise.
- 79.125.440 Tidelands or shorelands -- Accretions -- Lease.
- 79.125.450 Second-class shorelands on navigable lakes -- Sale.
- 79.125.460 Second-class shorelands -- Sale or lease when in best public interest -- Preference right of upland owner -- Procedure upon determining sale or lease not in best public interest or where transfer made for public use -- Platting.
- 79.125.500 Second-class shorelands -- Boundary of shorelands when water lowered -- Certain shorelands granted to city of Seattle.
- 79.125.510 Second-class shorelands -- Survey/platting -- Selection for slips, docks, wharves, etc. -- Filing of plat.
- 79.125.520 Second-class shorelands -- Platting of certain shorelands of Lake Washington for use as harbor area -- Effect.
- 79.125.530 Platting of certain shorelands of Lake Washington for use as harbor area -- Selection for slips, docks, wharves, etc. -- Vesting of title.
- 79.125.600 Sale procedure -- Fixing date, place, and time of sale -- Notice -- Publication and posting.
- 79.125.610 List of state-owned tidelands and shorelands permitted to be sold.
- 79.125.620 Sale procedure -- Additional advertising expense.
- 79.125.630 Reoffer -- Continuance.
- 79.125.640 Sale at public auction -- Minimum price -- Sales by leaseholder.
- 79.125.650 Highest responsible bidder -- Determination.
- 79.125.660 Sale procedure -- Conduct of sales -- Deposits -- Bid bonds -- Memorandum of purchase.
- 79.125.670 Sale procedure -- Readvertisement of lands not sold.
- 79.125.680 Sale procedure -- Confirmation of sale.
- 79.125.700 Sale of state-owned tidelands or shorelands to municipal corporation or state agency -- Authority to execute agreements, deeds, etc.
- 79.125.710 Grant of lands for city park or playground purposes.
- 79.125.720 Exchange of lands to secure city parks and playgrounds.
- 79.125.730 Director of ecology to assist city parks.
- 79.125.740 Certain tidelands reserved for recreational use and taking of fish and shellfish.
- 79.125.750 Access to and from tidelands reserved for recreational use and taking of fish and shellfish.
- 79.125.760 Use of certain tidelands, shorelands, and abutting bedlands -- Grant to the United States -- Purposes -- Limitations.
- 79.125.770 Tidelands and shorelands -- Use of lands granted to United States -- Application -- Proof of upland use -- Conveyance.
- 79.125.780 Tidelands and shorelands -- Use of lands granted to United States -- Easements over tidelands or shorelands to United States.
- 79.125.790 Tidelands and shorelands -- Use of lands granted to United States -- Reversion on cessation of use.
- 79.125.800 United States Navy base -- Exchange of property -- Procedure.
- 79.125.900 Savings -- Captions -- Severability -- Effective dates -- 1982 1st ex.s. c 21.
- 79.125.901 Severability -- Part/subchapter headings not law -- 2005 c 155.
EXCHANGE, SALE, LEASE LIMITATIONS/TERMS
SALE OR LEASING PREFERENCE
SECOND-CLASS SHORELANDS--SPECIAL PLATTING AND SELECTION PROVISIONS
SALES OF TIDELANDS AND SHORELANDS
CONVEYANCE TO PUBLIC ENTITIES/PUBLIC USE
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.