2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 71 — Mental illness
- 71.02 Mental illness -- Reimbursement of costs for treatment.
- 71.05 Mental illness.
- 71.06 Sexual psychopaths.
- 71.09 Sexually violent predators.
- 71.12 Private establishments.
- 71.20 Local funds for community services.
- 71.24 Community mental health services act.
- 71.28 Mental health and developmental disabilities services -- Interstate contracts.
- 71.32 Mental health advance directives.
- 71.34 Mental health services for minors.
- 71.36 Coordination of children's mental health services.
- 71.98 Construction.
|Alcoholism, intoxication, and drug addiction treatment: Chapters
County hospitals: Chapter 36.62 RCW.
Harrison Memorial Hospital: RCW 72.29.010.
Interstate compact on mental health: Chapter 72.27 RCW.
Jurisdiction over Indians concerning mental illness: Chapter 37.12 RCW.
Mental health: Chapter 72.06 RCW.
Nonresident mentally ill, sexual psychopaths, and psychopathic delinquents: Chapter 72.25 RCW.
State hospitals for mentally ill: Chapter 72.23 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.