2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 69 — Food, drugs, cosmetics, and poisons
- 69.04 Intrastate commerce in food, drugs, and cosmetics.
- 69.06 Food and beverage establishment workers' permits.
- 69.07 Washington food processing act.
- 69.10 Food storage warehouses.
- 69.25 Washington wholesome eggs and egg products act.
- 69.28 Honey.
- 69.30 Sanitary control of shellfish.
- 69.36 Washington caustic poison act of 1929.
- 69.38 Poisons -- Sales and manufacturing.
- 69.40 Poisons and dangerous drugs.
- 69.41 Legend drugs -- Prescription drugs.
- 69.43 Precursor drugs.
- 69.45 Drug samples.
- 69.50 Uniform controlled substances act.
- 69.51 Controlled substances therapeutic research act.
- 69.51A Medical marijuana.
- 69.52 Imitation controlled substances.
- 69.53 Use of buildings for unlawful drugs.
- 69.55 Ammonia.
- 69.60 Over-the-counter medications.
- 69.80 Food donation and distribution -- Liability.
- 69.90 Kosher food products.
|Board of health and bureau of vital statistics authorized: State Constitution Art. 20 § 1.|
Board of pharmacy: Chapter 18.64 RCW.
Controlled atmosphere storage of fruits and vegetables: Chapter 15.30 RCW.
Food lockers: Chapter 19.32 RCW.
Hazardous substances (poison prevention): Chapter 70.106 RCW.
Horse meat: RCW 16.68.140.
Hotel and restaurant safety regulations: Chapter 70.62 RCW.
Inhaling toxic fumes: Chapter 9.47A RCW.
Milk and milk products for animal food: Chapter 15.37 RCW.
Poison information centers: Chapter 18.76 RCW.
Preparations, patent medicines containing alcohol: Chapter 66.12 RCW.
Regulation of sale of drugs and medicines authorized: State Constitution Art. 20 § 2.
Unlawful to refill trademarked containers: RCW 19.76.110.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.