2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 61.24 RCW: Deeds of trust
- 61.24.005 Definitions.
- 61.24.010 Trustee, qualifications -- Successor trustee.
- 61.24.020 Deeds subject to all mortgage laws -- Foreclosure -- Recording and indexing -- Trustee and beneficiary, separate entities, exception.
- 61.24.025 Application of federal servicemembers civil relief act to deeds of trust.
- 61.24.030 Requisites to trustee's sale.
- 61.24.040 Foreclosure and sale -- Notice of sale.
- 61.24.042 Notice to guarantor -- Contents -- Failure to provide.
- 61.24.045 Requests for notice of sale.
- 61.24.050 Interest conveyed by trustee's deed -- Sale is final if acceptance is properly recorded -- Redemption precluded after sale.
- 61.24.060 Rights and remedies of trustee's sale purchaser.
- 61.24.070 Trustee's sale, who may bid at -- If beneficiary is purchaser -- If purchaser is not beneficiary.
- 61.24.080 Disposition of proceeds of sale -- Notices -- Surplus funds.
- 61.24.090 Curing defaults before sale -- Discontinuance of proceedings -- Notice of discontinuance -- Execution and acknowledgment -- Payments tendered to trustee.
- 61.24.100 Deficiency judgments -- Foreclosure -- Trustee's sale -- Application of chapter.
- 61.24.110 Reconveyance by trustee.
- 61.24.120 Other foreclosure provisions preserved.
- 61.24.130 Restraint of sale by trustee -- Conditions -- Notice.
- 61.24.135 Consumer protection act -- Unfair or deceptive acts or practices.
- 61.24.140 Assignment of rents -- Collecting payment of rent. Notes:
|Possession of real property by trustee of deed of trust to collect rents and profits: RCW 7.28.230.|
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.