2005 Washington Revised Code RCW 61.24.110: Reconveyance by trustee.

    The trustee shall reconvey all or any part of the property encumbered by the deed of trust to the person entitled thereto on written request of the beneficiary, or upon satisfaction of the obligation secured and written request for reconveyance made by the beneficiary or the person entitled thereto.

    [1998 c 295 § 13; 1981 c 161 § 7; 1965 c 74 § 11.]

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.