2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 58.04 RCW: Boundaries
- 58.04.001 Purpose -- Remedies.
- 58.04.003 Definition of surveyor.
- 58.04.007 Affected landowners may resolve dispute over location of a point or line -- Procedures.
- 58.04.011 Authorization to enter upon any land or waters for purpose of resolving dispute.
- 58.04.015 Disturbing a survey monument -- Penalty -- Cost.
- 58.04.020 Suit to establish lost or uncertain boundaries -- Mediation may be required.
- 58.04.030 Commissioners -- Survey and report.
- 58.04.040 Proceedings, conduct of -- Costs.
|Cities and towns|
jurisdiction over adjacent waters (boundaries adjacent to or fronting thereon): RCW 35.21.160.
proposed boundaries required on incorporation: Chapter 35.02 RCW.
Dike or ditch as common boundary: RCW 85.28.140.
Diking and drainage districts -- Boundaries: Title 85 RCW.
Fences: Chapter 16.60 RCW.
Flood control districts -- Boundaries: Title 86 RCW.
Harbor line commission: RCW 79.115.010.
Public waterway districts -- Boundaries: Chapter 91.08 RCW.
Reclamation districts of one million acres -- Boundaries to be fixed: RCW 89.30.082.
Relocation of inner harbor line: RCW 79.115.020.
Shellfish cultivation or other aquaculture use -- Survey and boundary markers: RCW 79.135.140.
Soil conservation -- Annexation of territory -- Boundary change: RCW 89.08.180.
Survey of county boundaries: RCW 36.04.400.
Tidelands, shorelands -- Boundary of shorelands when water lowered: RCW 79.125.500.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.