2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 54 — Public utility districts
- 54.04 General provisions.
- 54.08 Formation -- Dissolution -- Elections.
- 54.12 Commissioners.
- 54.16 Powers.
- 54.20 Condemnation proceedings.
- 54.24 Finances.
- 54.28 Privilege taxes.
- 54.32 Consolidation and annexation.
- 54.36 Liability to other taxing districts.
- 54.40 Five commissioner districts.
- 54.44 Nuclear, thermal, electric generating power facilities -- Joint development.
- 54.48 Agreements between electrical public utilities and cooperatives.
- 54.52 Voluntary contributions to assist low-income customers.
|Acquisition of electrical distribution property from public utility district by cities and towns: RCW
Conveyance of real property by public bodies -- Recording: RCW 65.08.095.
Credit card use by local governments: RCW 43.09.2855.
Electric energy, falling waters -- Sale or purchase authorized: RCW 43.52.410.
Joint operating agencies: Chapter 43.52 RCW.
Local governmental organizations, actions affecting boundaries, etc., review by boundary review board: Chapter 36.93 RCW.
Municipal corporation may authorize investment of funds which are in custody of county treasurer or other municipal corporation treasurer: RCW 36.29.020.
Municipal utilities: Chapter 35.92 RCW.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
Water-sewer districts, disposition of property to public utility district: Chapter 57.42 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.