2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 42 — Public officers and agencies
- 42.04 General provisions.
- 42.08 Official bonds.
- 42.12 Vacancies.
- 42.14 Continuity of government act.
- 42.16 Salaries and fees.
- 42.17 Disclosure -- Campaign finances -- Lobbying -- Records.
- 42.20 Misconduct of public officers.
- 42.23 Code of ethics for municipal officers -- Contract interests.
- 42.24 Payment of claims for expenses, material, purchases -- Advancements.
- 42.26 Agency vendor payment revolving fund -- Petty cash accounts.
- 42.30 Open Public Meetings Act.
- 42.32 Meetings.
- 42.36 Appearance of fairness doctrine -- Limitations.
- 42.40 State employee whistleblower protection.
- 42.41 Local government whistleblower protection.
- 42.44 Notaries public.
- 42.48 Release of records for research.
- 42.52 Ethics in public service.
- 42.56 Public records.
|Collection agencies retained to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW
County officers, general provisions: Chapter 36.16 RCW.
Credit card use by local governments: RCW 43.09.2855.
Elections: Title 29A RCW.
Military leave for public employees: RCW 38.40.060.
Public employment, civil service and pensions: Title 41 RCW.
State officers, general provisions: Chapter 43.01 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.