2005 Washington Title 35A — Optional municipal code
- 35A.01 Interpretation of terms.
- 35A.02 Procedure for incorporated municipality to become a noncharter code city.
- 35A.03 Incorporation as noncharter code city.
- 35A.05 Consolidation of code cities.
- 35A.06 Adoption and abandonment of noncharter code city classification or plan of government.
- 35A.07 Procedure for city operating under charter to become a charter code city.
- 35A.08 Procedure for adoption of charter as charter code city.
- 35A.09 Amendment or revision of charters of charter code cities.
- 35A.10 Adoption and abandonment of charter code city classification.
- 35A.11 Laws governing noncharter code cities and charter code cities -- Powers.
- 35A.12 Mayor-council plan of government.
- 35A.13 Council-manager plan of government.
- 35A.14 Annexation by code cities.
- 35A.15 Disincorporation.
- 35A.16 Reduction of city limits.
- 35A.21 Provisions affecting all code cities.
- 35A.24 Aeronautics.
- 35A.27 Libraries, museums and historical activities.
- 35A.28 Schools.
- 35A.29 Municipal elections in code cities.
- 35A.31 Accident claims and funds.
- 35A.33 Budgets in code cities.
- 35A.34 Biennial budgets.
- 35A.35 Intergovernmental relations.
- 35A.36 Execution of bonds by proxy in code cities.
- 35A.37 Funds, special purpose.
- 35A.38 Emergency services.
- 35A.39 Public documents and records.
- 35A.40 Fiscal provisions applicable to code cities.
- 35A.41 Public employment.
- 35A.42 Public officers and agencies, meetings, duties and powers.
- 35A.43 Local improvements in code cities.
- 35A.44 Census.
- 35A.46 Motor vehicles.
- 35A.47 Highways and streets.
- 35A.49 Labor and safety regulations.
- 35A.56 Local service districts.
- 35A.57 Inclusion of code cities in metropolitan municipal corporations.
- 35A.58 Boundaries and plats.
- 35A.60 Liens.
- 35A.63 Planning and zoning in code cities.
- 35A.64 Public property, real and personal.
- 35A.65 Publication and printing.
- 35A.66 Health and safety -- Alcohol.
- 35A.67 Recreation and parks.
- 35A.68 Cemeteries and morgues.
- 35A.69 Food and drug.
- 35A.70 Health and safety.
- 35A.74 Welfare.
- 35A.79 Property and materials.
- 35A.80 Public utilities.
- 35A.81 Public transportation.
- 35A.82 Taxation -- Excises.
- 35A.84 Taxation -- Property.
- 35A.88 Harbors and navigation.
- 35A.90 Construction.
- 35A.92 Fire departments -- Performance measures.
|Acquisition of open space, land, or rights to future development by counties, cities, or metropolitan municipal corporations, tax levy: RCW
84.52.010. See also RCW
Boundary review board, extension of water and sewer service beyond corporate boundaries to go before: RCW 36.93.090.
Credit card use by local governments: RCW 43.09.2855.
Labor relations consultants: RCW 43.09.230.
Local adopt-a-highway programs: RCW 47.40.105.
Municipal business and occupation tax: Chapter 35.102 RCW.
Municipalities -- Energy audits and efficiency: RCW 43.19.691.
Pollution control -- Municipal bonding authority: Chapter 70.95A RCW.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
School districts agreements with other governmental entities for transportation of students or the public or for other noncommon school purposes -- Limitations: RCW 28A.160.120.
Senior citizens programs -- Authorization to establish and administer: RCW 36.39.060.
Tourism promotion areas: Chapter 35.101 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.