2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 30.04 RCW: General provisions
- 30.04.010 Definitions.
- 30.04.020 Use of words indicating bank or trust company -- Penalty.
- 30.04.025 Financial institutions -- Loan charges -- Out-of-state national banks.
- 30.04.030 Rules -- Administration and interpretation of title.
- 30.04.050 Violations -- Penalty.
- 30.04.060 Examinations directed -- Cooperative agreements and actions.
- 30.04.070 Cost of examination.
- 30.04.075 Examination reports and information -- Confidentiality -- Disclosure -- Penalty.
- 30.04.111 Limit on loans and extensions of credit to one person -- Exceptions.
- 30.04.112 "Loans or obligations" and "liabilities" limited for purposes of RCW 30.04.111.
- 30.04.120 Loans on own stock prohibited -- Shares of other corporations.
- 30.04.125 Investment in corporations -- Authorized businesses.
- 30.04.127 Formation, incorporation, or investment in corporations or other entities authorized -- Approval -- Exception.
- 30.04.129 Investment in obligations issued or guaranteed by multilateral development bank.
- 30.04.130 Defaulted debts, judgments to be charged off -- Valuation of assets.
- 30.04.140 Pledge of securities or assets prohibited -- Exceptions.
- 30.04.180 Dividends.
- 30.04.210 Real estate holdings.
- 30.04.212 Real property and improvements thereon.
- 30.04.214 Qualifying community investments.
- 30.04.215 Engaging in other business activities.
- 30.04.217 Additional powers -- Powers and authorities of mutual savings bank -- Restrictions.
- 30.04.220 Corporations existing under former laws.
- 30.04.225 Contributions and gifts.
- 30.04.230 Authority of corporation or association to acquire stock of bank, trust company, or national banking association.
- 30.04.232 Additional authority of out-of-state holding company to acquire stock or assets of bank, trust company, or national banking association.
- 30.04.238 Purchase of own capital stock authorized.
- 30.04.240 Trust business to be kept separate -- Authorized deposit of securities.
- 30.04.260 Legal services, advertising of -- Penalty.
- 30.04.280 Compliance enjoined -- Banking, trust business, branches.
- 30.04.285 Director's approval of a branch -- Satisfactory financial condition.
- 30.04.295 Agency agreements -- Written notice to director.
- 30.04.300 Foreign branch banks.
- 30.04.310 Penalty -- General.
- 30.04.330 Saturday closing authorized.
- 30.04.375 Investment in stock, participation certificates, and other evidences of participation.
- 30.04.380 Investment in paid-in capital stock and surplus of banks or corporations engaged in international or foreign banking.
- 30.04.390 Acquisition of stock of banks organized under laws of foreign country, etc.
- 30.04.395 Continuing authority for investments.
- 30.04.400 Bank acquisition or control -- Definitions.
- 30.04.405 Bank acquisition or control -- Notice or application -- Registration statement -- Violations -- Penalties.
- 30.04.410 Bank acquisition or control -- Disapproval by director -- Change of officers.
- 30.04.450 Violations or unsafe or unsound practices -- Notice of charges -- Contents -- Hearing -- Cease and desist order.
- 30.04.455 Violations or unsafe or unsound practices -- Temporary cease and desist order -- Issuance.
- 30.04.460 Violations or unsafe or unsound practices -- Injunction to set aside, limit, or suspend temporary order.
- 30.04.465 Violations or unsafe or unsound practices -- Injunction to enforce temporary order.
- 30.04.470 Violations or unsafe or unsound practices -- Removal of officer or employee or prohibiting participation in bank or trust company affairs -- Administrative hearing or judicial review.
- 30.04.475 Violations or unsafe or unsound practices -- Removal of officer or employee or prohibiting participation in bank or trust company affairs -- Jurisdiction of courts in enforcement or issuance of orders, injunctions or judicial review.
- 30.04.500 Fairness in lending act -- Short title.
- 30.04.505 Fairness in lending act -- Definitions.
- 30.04.510 Fairness in lending act -- Unlawful practices.
- 30.04.515 Fairness in lending act -- Sound underwriting practices not precluded.
- 30.04.550 Reorganization as subsidiary of bank holding company -- Authority.
- 30.04.555 Reorganization as subsidiary of bank holding company -- Procedure.
- 30.04.560 Reorganization as subsidiary of bank holding company -- Dissenter's rights -- Conditions.
- 30.04.565 Reorganization as subsidiary of bank holding company -- Valuation of shares of dissenting shareholders.
- 30.04.570 Reorganization as subsidiary of bank holding company -- Approval of director -- Certificate of reorganization -- Exchange of shares.
- 30.04.575 Public hearing prior to approval of reorganization -- Request.
- 30.04.600 Shareholders -- Actions authorized without meetings -- Written consent.
- 30.04.605 Directors, committees -- Actions authorized without meetings -- Written consent.
- 30.04.610 Directors, committees -- Meetings authorized by conference telephone or similar communications equipment.
- 30.04.650 Automated teller machines and night depositories security.
- 30.04.901 Severability -- 2003 c 24. Notes:
|Corporate seals, effect of absence from instrument: RCW
Depositaries of state funds: Chapter 43.85 RCW.
Employee benefit plans -- Payment as discharge: RCW 49.64.030.
Federal bonds and notes as investment or collateral: Chapter 39.60 RCW.
Interest and usury in general: Chapter 19.52 RCW.
Issuance of money, liability of stockholders: State Constitution Art. 12 § 11.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.