2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 19.52 RCW: Interest — usury
- 19.52.005 Declaration of policy.
- 19.52.010 Rate in absence of agreement -- Application to consumer leases.
- 19.52.020 Highest rate permissible -- Setup charges.
- 19.52.025 Computation of rates -- Publication in the Washington State Register.
- 19.52.030 Usury -- Penalty upon suit on contract -- Costs and attorneys' fees.
- 19.52.032 Declaratory judgment action to establish usury -- Time limitations for commencing.
- 19.52.034 Application of chapter 19.52 RCW to loan or forbearance made outside state.
- 19.52.036 Application of consumer protection act.
- 19.52.060 Interest on charges in excess of published rates.
- 19.52.080 Defense of usury or maintaining action thereon prohibited if transaction primarily agricultural, commercial, investment, or business -- Exception.
- 19.52.090 Defense of usury or maintaining action thereon prohibited for certain types of transactions after May 1, 1980, and prior to March 1, 1981.
- 19.52.100 Chapter not applicable to retail installment transactions.
- 19.52.110 Limitations in chapter not applicable to interest charged by broker-dealers -- When.
- 19.52.115 Lender credit card agreements subject to provisions of chapter 19.52 RCW.
- 19.52.120 Sales contract providing for deferred payment of purchase price not subject to chapter.
- 19.52.130 Charge made by assignee of retail installment contract or charge agreement to seller-assignor not limited by chapter -- No agreement between credit card issuing bank and retailer shall prohibit discounts for cash payment.
- 19.52.140 Chapter not applicable to interest, penalties, or costs on delinquent property taxes.
- 19.52.150 Defense or action of usury not applicable to consumer leases.
- 19.52.160 Chapter not applicable to mobile homes.
- 19.52.170 Chapter not applicable to certain loans from tax-qualified retirement plan.
- 19.52.900 Application -- Construction -- 1981 c 78.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.