2005 Revised Code of Washington - Chapter 19.40 RCW: Uniform fraudulent transfer act
- 19.40.011 Definitions.
- 19.40.021 Insolvency.
- 19.40.031 Value.
- 19.40.041 Transfers fraudulent as to present and future creditors.
- 19.40.051 Transfers fraudulent as to present creditors.
- 19.40.061 When transfer is made or obligation is incurred.
- 19.40.071 Remedies of creditors.
- 19.40.081 Defenses, liability, and protection of transferee.
- 19.40.091 Extinguishment of cause of action.
- 19.40.900 Short title.
- 19.40.901 Captions not law.
- 19.40.902 Supplementary provisions.
- 19.40.903 Uniformity of application and construction. Notes:
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.