2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 18 — Businesses and professions
- 18.04 Accountancy.
- 18.06 Acupuncture.
- 18.08 Architects.
- 18.09 Attorneys at law.
- 18.11 Auctioneers.
- 18.16 Cosmetologists, barbers, and manicurists.
- 18.19 Counselors.
- 18.20 Boarding homes.
- 18.22 Podiatric medicine and surgery.
- 18.25 Chiropractic.
- 18.27 Registration of contractors.
- 18.28 Debt adjusting.
- 18.29 Dental hygienists.
- 18.30 Denturists.
- 18.32 Dentistry.
- 18.34 Dispensing opticians.
- 18.35 Hearing and speech services.
- 18.36 Drugless healing.
- 18.36A Naturopathy.
- 18.39 Embalmers -- Funeral directors.
- 18.43 Engineers and land surveyors.
- 18.44 Escrow agent registration act.
- 18.46 Birthing centers.
- 18.50 Midwifery.
- 18.51 Nursing homes.
- 18.52 Nursing home administrators.
- 18.52C Nursing pools.
- 18.53 Optometry.
- 18.54 Optometry board.
- 18.55 Ocularists.
- 18.57 Osteopathy -- Osteopathic medicine and surgery.
- 18.57A Osteopathic physicians' assistants.
- 18.59 Occupational therapy.
- 18.64 Pharmacists.
- 18.64A Pharmacy assistants.
- 18.71 Physicians.
- 18.71A Physician assistants.
- 18.73 Emergency medical care and transportation services.
- 18.74 Physical therapy.
- 18.76 Poison information centers.
- 18.79 Nursing care.
- 18.83 Psychologists.
- 18.84 Radiologic technologists.
- 18.85 Real estate brokers and salespersons.
- 18.86 Real estate brokerage relationships.
- 18.88A Nursing assistants.
- 18.89 Respiratory care practitioners.
- 18.92 Veterinary medicine, surgery, and dentistry.
- 18.96 Landscape architects.
- 18.100 Professional service corporations.
- 18.104 Water well construction.
- 18.106 Plumbers.
- 18.108 Massage practitioners.
- 18.110 Art dealers -- Artists.
- 18.118 Regulation of business professions.
- 18.120 Regulation of health professions -- Criteria.
- 18.122 Regulation of health professions -- Uniform administrative provisions.
- 18.130 Regulation of health professions -- Uniform disciplinary act.
- 18.135 Health care assistants.
- 18.138 Dietitians and nutritionists.
- 18.140 Certified real estate appraiser act.
- 18.145 Court reporting practice act.
- 18.155 Sex offender treatment providers.
- 18.160 Fire sprinkler system contractors.
- 18.165 Private investigators.
- 18.170 Security guards.
- 18.180 Process servers.
- 18.185 Bail bond agents.
- 18.190 Operation as limited liability company.
- 18.195 Consumer Access to Vision Care Act.
- 18.200 Orthotic and prosthetic services.
- 18.205 Chemical dependency professionals.
- 18.210 On-site wastewater treatment systems -- Designer licensing.
- 18.215 Surgical technologists.
- 18.220 Geologists.
- 18.225 Mental health counselors, marriage and family therapists, social workers.
- 18.230 Recreation therapy.
- 18.235 Uniform regulation of business and professions act.
|Alcoholic beverage control: Title
Appointment of temporary additional members of boards and committees for administration and grading of examinations: RCW 43.24.065.
Attorneys: Chapter 2.44 RCW.
Cities and towns, powers to regulate business: Title 35 RCW.
Coal mining: Title 78 RCW.
Collection agencies and out-of-state collection agencies: Chapter 19.16 RCW.
Consumer loan act: Chapter 31.04 RCW.
Credit unions: Chapter 31.12 RCW.
Discrimination: Chapter 49.60 RCW.
Drugs and cosmetics: Chapter 69.04 RCW.
Electricians: Chapter 19.28 RCW.
Farm labor contractors: Chapter 19.30 RCW.
Fishermen, commercial: Title 77 RCW.
Food products: Title 69 RCW.
Forests and forest products: Title 76 RCW.
Health care services: Chapter 48.44 RCW.
Mines, mineral and petroleum: Title 78 RCW.
Monopolies and trusts prohibited: State Constitution Art. 12 § 22.
Pawnbrokers: Chapter 19.60 RCW.
Regulatory fairness act: Chapter 19.85 RCW.
Retail installment sales of goods and services: Chapter 63.14 RCW.
Sales of personal property: Article 62A.2 RCW.
Student loan contracts: Chapter 26.30 RCW.
Suretyship: Chapter 19.72 RCW.
Vehicle wreckers: Chapter 46.80 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.