2005 Revised Code of Washington - Title 15 — Agriculture and marketing
- 15.04 General provisions.
- 15.08 Horticultural pests and diseases.
- 15.09 Horticultural pest and disease board.
- 15.13 Horticultural plants and facilities -- Inspection and licensing.
- 15.14 Planting stock.
- 15.15 Certified seed potatoes.
- 15.17 Standards of grades and packs.
- 15.19 Ginseng.
- 15.21 Washington fresh fruit sales limitation act.
- 15.24 Washington apple commission.
- 15.26 Tree fruit research act.
- 15.28 Soft tree fruits.
- 15.30 Controlled atmosphere storage of fruits and vegetables.
- 15.35 Washington state milk pooling act.
- 15.36 Milk and milk products.
- 15.37 Milk and milk products for animal food.
- 15.44 Dairy products commission.
- 15.48 Seed bailment contracts.
- 15.49 Seeds.
- 15.53 Commercial feed.
- 15.54 Fertilizers, minerals, and limes.
- 15.58 Washington pesticide control act.
- 15.60 Apiaries.
- 15.61 Ladybugs and other beneficial insects.
- 15.62 Honey bee commission.
- 15.64 Farm marketing.
- 15.65 Washington state agricultural commodity boards.
- 15.66 Washington state agricultural commodity commissions.
- 15.70 Rural rehabilitation.
- 15.74 Hardwoods commission.
- 15.76 Agricultural fairs, youth shows, exhibitions.
- 15.80 Weighmasters.
- 15.83 Agricultural marketing and fair practices.
- 15.85 Aquaculture marketing.
- 15.86 Organic food products.
- 15.88 Wine commission.
- 15.89 Washington beer commission.
- 15.92 Center for sustaining agriculture and natural resources.
- 15.100 Forest products commission.
- 15.105 From the heart of Washington program.
- 15.110 Energy freedom program.
|Agister and trainer liens: Chapter
Bureau of statistics: Chapter 43.07 RCW.
Burning permits within fire protection district: RCW 52.12.101.
Commission merchants: Chapter 20.01 RCW.
Cooperative associations: Chapter 23.86 RCW.
Dealers in hay or straw, certified vehicle weights required: RCW 20.01.125.
Eggs and egg products: Chapter 69.25 RCW.
Farm labor contractors: Chapter 19.30 RCW.
Farm vehicles, gross weight fees: RCW 46.16.090.
Food, drug, and cosmetic act: Chapter 69.04 RCW.
Food and beverages, worker's permits: Chapter 69.06 RCW.
Food lockers: Chapter 19.32 RCW.
Grain and other commodities, standard grades: Chapter 22.09 RCW.
Grain and terminal warehouses, commodity inspection: Chapter 22.09 RCW.
Granges: Chapter 24.28 RCW.
Honey: Chapter 69.28 RCW.
Insect pests and plant diseases: Chapter 17.24 RCW.
Investment of agricultural commodity commission funds in savings or time deposits of banks, trust companies and mutual savings banks: RCW 15.66.185.
Liability of agricultural landowners for injuries to recreation users -- Limitation: RCW 4.24.210.
Mosquito control: Chapter 70.22 RCW.
Orchards and orchard lands, liens: Chapter 60.16 RCW.
Pest control compact: Chapter 17.34 RCW.
Pesticide application: Chapter 17.21 RCW.
Public bodies may retain collection agencies to collect public debts -- Fees: RCW 19.16.500.
Services of sires, lien: Chapter 60.52 RCW.
Soil conservation: Chapter 89.08 RCW.
Swine, garbage feeding: Chapter 16.36 RCW.
Vocational agriculture education -- Service areas -- Programs in local school districts: RCW 28A.300.090.
Washington clean air act: Chapter 70.94 RCW.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Washington may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.