2018 Code of Virginia
Title 40.1 - Labor and Employment
Chapter 3.3 - Virginia Asbestos Neshap Act
- § 40.1-51.23. Definitions
- § 40.1-51.24. Department authorized to enter certain agreements
- § 40.1-51.25. Safety and Health Codes Board to formulate rules, regulations, etc.
- § 40.1-51.26. Commissioner of Labor and Industry to enforce laws
- § 40.1-51.27. Inspections, investigations, etc.
- § 40.1-51.28. Issuance of special orders
- § 40.1-51.29. Decision of Commissioner pursuant to hearing
- § 40.1-51.30. Appeal to Board
- § 40.1-51.31. Penalties for noncompliance; judicial review
- § 40.1-51.32. Owners to furnish plans, specifications and information
- § 40.1-51.33. Protection of trade secrets
- § 40.1-51.34. Right of entry
- § 40.1-51.35. Compelling compliance with regulations and orders of Board; penalty for violations
- § 40.1-51.36. Judicial review of regulations of Board
- § 40.1-51.37. Appeal from decision of Board
- § 40.1-51.38. Appeal to Court of Appeals
- § 40.1-51.39. Penalties; chapter not to affect right to relief or to maintain action
- § 40.1-51.40. Duty of attorney for the Commonwealth
- § 40.1-51.41. Local ordinances
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.