2010 Code of Virginia
Title 55 - PROPERTY AND CONVEYANCES.
Chapter 22 - Acts Barring Property Rights (55-401 thru 55-415)
- 55-401 - Definitions.
- 55-402 - Slayers not to acquire property as result of slaying.
- 55-403 - Descent, distribution and statutory rights as survivor.
- 55-404 - Devise or legacy.
- 55-405 - Concurrent ownership with survivorship.
- 55-406 - Concurrent ownership without survivorship.
- 55-407 - Reversions and vested remainders.
- 55-408 - Interests dependent on survivorship or continuance of life.
- 55-409 - Contingent remainders and future interests.
- 55-410 - Powers of appointment.
- 55-411 - Proceeds of insurance and bona fide payment by insurance company or obligor.
- 55-412 - Persons acquiring from slayer protected.
- 55-413 - Record determining slayer admissible.
- 55-414 - Construction.
- 55-415 - Uniform Simultaneous Death Act not applicable.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.