2006 Code of Virginia - Chapter 34.1 - Brown v. Board of Education Scholarship Program and Fund
- 30-231.01 - Definitions.
- 30-231.1 - Brown v. Board of Education Scholarship Program created; purpose
- 30-231.2 - Criteria for awarding and renewal of scholarships; awards made by the Brown v. Board of Education S...
- 30-231.3 - Amount of scholarships; use of scholarships; disbursement and recovery of scholarship funds; terms ...
- 30-231.4 - Brown v. Board of Education Scholarship Program Fund established
- 30-231.5 - Brown v. Board of Education Scholarship Awards Committee established; membership; terms; vacancies...
- 30-231.6 - Quorum; meetings; voting on recommendations
- 30-231.7 - Compensation; expenses
- 30-231.8 - Powers and duties of the Committee
- 30-231.9 - Staff support; State Council of Higher Education to advise and assist Committee
- 30-231.10 - Chairman's executive summary of activity and work of the Committee
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.