2006 Code of Virginia § 3.1-796.126:2 - Sterilization agreement
3.1-796.126:2. Sterilization agreement.
Any agreement used by a releasing agency pursuant to subsection B of 3.1-796.126:1 shall contain:
1. The date of the agreement;
2. The names, addresses, and signatures of the releasing agency and the newowner;
3. A description of the dog or cat to be adopted;
4. The date by which the dog or cat is required to be sterilized; and
5. A statement printed in conspicuous, bold print, that sterilization of thedog or cat is required under this article; that a person who violates thisarticle is subject to a civil penalty; and that the new owner may becompelled to comply with the provisions of this article.
(1993, c. 959.)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Virginia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.