2020 Utah Code
Title 75 - Utah Uniform Probate Code
Chapter 2 - Intestate Succession and Wills
Part 6 - Rules of Construction for Wills
- Section 601 - Scope.
- Section 602 - Will construed to pass all property and after-acquired property.
- Section 603 - Definitions -- Antilapse -- Deceased devisee -- Class gifts -- Substitute gifts.
- Section 604 - Failure of testamentary provision.
- Section 605 - Increase in securities -- Accessions.
- Section 606 - Nonademption of specific devises -- Unpaid proceeds of sale, condemnation, or insurance -- Sale by conservatory or agent.
- Section 607 - Nonexoneration.
- Section 609 - Ademption by satisfaction.
- Section 610 - Marital deduction formulas -- Wills.
- Section 611 - Direction to pay taxes in will.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.