2018 Utah Code
Title 41 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 6a - Traffic Code
Part 17 - Miscellaneous Rules
- Section 1701 - Backing -- When permissible.
- Section 1702 - Sidewalk -- Driving prohibited -- Exception.
- Section 1703 - Prohibition as to passenger riding on improper portion of motor vehicle -- Exceptions.
- Section 1704 - Vehicle door -- Prohibited opening.
- Section 1705 - Obstruction to driver's view or driving mechanism.
- Section 1706 - Occupancy of a trailer or semitrailer while being moved on highway prohibited.
- Section 1707 - Entering intersection, crosswalk, or railroad grade -- Sufficient space required.
- Section 1710 - Following near an authorized emergency vehicle or parking near fire apparatus prohibited.
- Section 1711 - Driving over firehose.
- Section 1712 - Destructive or injurious materials on highways -- Throwing lighted material from moving vehicle -- Enforcement officers.
- Section 1713 - Penalty for littering on a highway.
- Section 1714 - Warning signs.
- Section 1715 - Careless driving defined and prohibited.
- Section 1716 - Prohibition on using a handheld wireless communication device while operating a moving motor vehicle -- Exceptions -- Penalties.
- Section 1717 - Smoking in a vehicle prohibited when child is present -- Penalty -- Enforcement.
- Section 1718 - Simulated emergency vehicle -- Definition -- Exemption -- Identification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.