2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 33 - Motor Fuel Inspection Act
Section 4 - Administrative and enforcement powers of department.
The department shall administer and enforce this chapter and may:
- (1) make and enforce such rules, subject to Title 63G, Chapter 3, Utah Administrative Rulemaking Act, as it considers necessary for the effective administration and enforcement of this chapter;
- (2) acquire and test motor fuel samples to determine compliance with this chapter;
- (3) maintain and staff a laboratory to test motor fuel samples;
- (4) enter public or private premises during normal working hours to enforce this chapter;
- (5) stop and detain any commercial vehicle transporting motor fuel to inspect its contents and applicable documents or to acquire motor fuel samples; and
- (6) require that records applicable to this chapter be available for examination and review upon request by the department.
Amended by Chapter 382, 2008 General Session
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.