2016 Utah Code
Title 4 - Utah Agricultural Code
Chapter 33 - Motor Fuel Inspection Act
- Section 1 - Short title.
- Section 2 - Purpose of chapter.
- Section 3 - Definition.
- Section 4 - Administrative and enforcement powers of department.
- Section 5 - Prohibitions.
- Section 6 - Octane rating determination and posting.
- Section 7 - Inspection, sampling, testing and analysis of fuels by department.
- Section 8 - Locking and sealing of pumps in violation of chapter -- Posting notice -- Removal of sealed fuel -- Resealing.
- Section 9 - Warrant to enter premises for inspection or sampling.
- Section 10 - Interstate commerce -- Chapter inapplicable to fuel in transit through state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.