2015 Utah Code
Title 76 - Utah Criminal Code
Chapter 6 - Offenses Against Property
Part 8 - Library Theft
- Section 801 - Acts constituting library theft.
- Section 802 - Presumption of intent.
- Section 803 - Mutilation or damaging of library material as library theft.
- Section 803.30 - Failure to return library material as library theft -- Notice -- Failure to pay replacement value -- Written notice.
- Section 803.60 - Detention of theft suspect by library employee -- Purposes.
- Section 803.90 - Liability -- Defense -- Probable cause -- Reasonableness.
- Section 804 - "Book or other library materials" defined.
- Section 805 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.