2006 Utah Code - Chapter 11 — Motor Clubs
- 31A-11-101 — Prohibition of unauthorized motor clubs.
- 31A-11-102 — Activities of motor clubs.
- 31A-11-103 — Rates.
- 31A-11-104 — Applicability of other portions of the Insurance Code.
- 31A-11-105 — Application of Title 16 -- Incorporation of domestic motor clubs.
- 31A-11-106 — Application for certificate of authority -- Deposit or bond.
- 31A-11-107 — Issuance of certificate of authority -- Reinsurance of excess services.
- 31A-11-108 — Denial of certificate of authority.
- 31A-11-109 — Alteration or revocation of certificate of authority.
- 31A-11-110 — Registration of agents.
- 31A-11-111 — Reservation and registration of corporate name.
- 31A-11-112 — Bail for traffic violations.
- 31A-11-114 — Reports in lieu of examination of motor club.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.