2006 Utah Code - Chapter 01 — General Provisions
- 31A-1-101 — Short title.
- 31A-1-102 — Purposes.
- 31A-1-103 — Scope and applicability of title.
- 31A-1-104 — Authorization to do insurance business.
- 31A-1-105 — Presumption of jurisdiction.
- 31A-1-106 — Residual unlicensed domestic insurers.
- 31A-1-107 — Licensees under former Title 31.
- 31A-1-108 — Corporations in the process of organizing.
- 31A-1-109 — Name of licensee.
- 31A-1-110 — Scope of a license.
- 31A-1-201 — Construction.
- 31A-1-202 — Effect of repeal of former provisions.
- 31A-1-203 — Interpretive rules.
- 31A-1-205 — Severability.
- 31A-1-301 — Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Utah may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.