2011 US Code
Title 42 - The Public Health and Welfare
Chapter 21 - CIVIL RIGHTS (§§ 1981 - 2000h-6)
Subchapter VI - EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES (§§ 2000e - 2000e-17)
|Publication Title||United States Code, 2006 Edition, Supplement 5, Title 42 - THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE|
|Category||Bills and Statutes|
|Collection||United States Code|
|SuDoc Class Number||Y 1.2/5:|
|Contained Within||Title 42 - THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE |
CHAPTER 21 - CIVIL RIGHTS
SUBCHAPTER VI - EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
|Contains||sections 2000e to 2000e-17|
|Laws in Effect as of Date||January 3, 2012|
- Section 2000e - Definitions
- Section 2000e-1 - Exemption
- Section 2000e-2 - Unlawful employment practices
- Section 2000e-3 - Other unlawful employment practices
- Section 2000e-4 - Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Section 2000e-5 - Enforcement provisions
- Section 2000e-6 - Civil actions by the Attorney General
- Section 2000e-7 - Effect on State laws
- Section 2000e-8 - Investigations
- Section 2000e-9 - Conduct of hearings and investigations pursuant to section 161 of title 29
- Section 2000e-10 - Posting of notices; penalties
- Section 2000e-11 - Veterans’ special rights or preference
- Section 2000e-12 - Regulations; conformity of regulations with administrative procedure provisions; reliance on...
- Section 2000e-13 - Application to personnel of Commission of sections 111 and 1114 of title 18; punishment for...
- Section 2000e-14 - Equal Employment Opportunity Coordinating Council; establishment; composition; duties; report to...
- Section 2000e-15 - Presidential conferences; acquaintance of leadership with provisions for employment rights and...
- Section 2000e-16 - Employment by Federal Government
- Section 2000e-16a - Short title; purpose; definition
- Section 2000e-16b - Discriminatory practices prohibited
- Section 2000e-16c - Coverage of previously exempt State employees
- Section 2000e-17 - Procedure for denial, withholding, termination, or suspension of Government contract subsequent...
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The United States Government Printing Office may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the US site. Please check official sources.