2020 Tennessee Code
Title 34 - Guardianship
Chapter 5 - Uniform Veterans' Guardianship Law
§ 34-5-102. Chapter Definitions
As used in this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
- “Administrator” means the administrator of veterans affairs of the United States, or the administrator's successor;
- “Benefits” means all moneys paid or payable by the United States through the veterans administration;
- “Estate” means income on hand and assets acquired partially or wholly with “income”;
- “Guardian” means any fiduciary for the person or estate of a ward;
- “Income” means moneys received from the veterans administration and revenue or profit from any property wholly or partially acquired with those moneys;
- “Person” means an individual, a partnership, a corporation or an association;
- “Veterans administration” means the veterans administration, its predecessors or successors; and
- “Ward” means a beneficiary of the veterans administration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.