2019 Tennessee Code
Title 34 - Guardianship
Chapter 5 - Uniform Veterans' Guardianship Law
§ 34-5-102. Chapter definitions.
- As used in this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) “Administrator” means the administrator of veterans affairs of the United States, or the administrator's successor;
(2) “Benefits” means all moneys paid or payable by the United States through the veterans administration;
(3) “Estate” means income on hand and assets acquired partially or wholly with “income”;
(4) “Guardian” means any fiduciary for the person or estate of a ward;
(5) “Income” means moneys received from the veterans administration and revenue or profit from any property wholly or partially acquired with those moneys;
(6) “Person” means an individual, a partnership, a corporation or an association;
(7) “Veterans administration” means the veterans administration, its predecessors or successors; and
(8) “Ward” means a beneficiary of the veterans administration.