2019 Tennessee Code
Title 68 - Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Chapter 11 - Health Facilities and Resources
Part 4 - Hospital Records as Evidence
- § 68-11-401. Part definitions.
- § 68-11-402. Furnishing copies of records in compliance with subpoenas.
- § 68-11-403. Sealing, identification and direction of copies.
- § 68-11-404. Opening of sealed envelopes.
- § 68-11-405. Affidavit of custodian as to copies -- Costs.
- § 68-11-406. Admissibility of copies and affidavits.
- § 68-11-407. Personal attendance of custodian -- Production of original record.
- § 68-11-408. Substitution of copies for original records.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.