2019 Tennessee Code
Title 68 - Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Chapter 11 - Health Facilities and Resources
Part 5 - Contributions and Public Aid to Hospitals
- § 68-11-501. Cities or counties guaranteeing maintenance of hospital erected and equipped by others.
- § 68-11-502. Interlocal agreements for apportionment of expense.
- § 68-11-503. Contracts to build and equip hospital -- Acceptance.
- § 68-11-504. Contributions to public welfare hospitals by counties or incorporated municipalities.
- § 68-11-505. Contributions declared a public purpose.
- § 68-11-506. Manner of making contributions.
- § 68-11-507. Prior contributions validated.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.