2019 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 7 - Leases
- § 66-7-101. Writing required for long term leases -- Authentication and registration.
- § 66-7-102. Effect of injury to buildings.
- § 66-7-103. Maximum term of oil and gas leases.
- § 66-7-104. Physically disabled persons' access to housing accommodations.
- § 66-7-105. Adult bookstores and movie houses -- Leases unenforceable.
- § 66-7-106. Leasing to blind persons.
- § 66-7-107. Termination for knowing controlled substance or prostitution violations.
- § 66-7-108. Commercial lease disclosure statement -- Remedies for misrepresentation.
- § 66-7-109. Notice of termination by landlord.
- § 66-7-110. Rental termination rights for persons with physical disabilities.
- § 66-7-111. Exception to policy prohibiting or limiting, or requiring payment for, animals or pets for tenant or prospective tenant with disability who requires use of service animal or support animal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.