2019 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 6 - Tennessee Coordinate System
- § 66-6-101. Designation of geodetic survey system.
- § 66-6-102. Coordinates used.
- § 66-6-103. Technical definitions of systems.
- § 66-6-104. Proximity to horizontal control monuments required for use of coordinates.
- § 66-6-105. Description of location of survey stations or land boundary corners -- Reliance on system not required.
- § 66-6-106. Use of term system on documents -- Designation of system used.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.