There is a newer version of this Part
2019 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 50 - Uniform Classified and Commercial Driver License Act
Part 8 - Deposit of License in Lieu of Bail
- § 55-50-801. Municipalities and counties authorized to grant option.
- § 55-50-802. Receipt for license -- Operation of motor vehicle during pendency of case.
- § 55-50-803. License forwarded to department of safety -- Conditions for release -- Notice to nonresident driver's state.
- § 55-50-804. License or receipt to be in immediate possession and displayed upon demand.
- § 55-50-805. Provisions provide alternative procedure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.