2019 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 50 - Uniform Classified and Commercial Driver License Act
Part 7 - Reciprocity Agreements
- § 55-50-701. Part definitions.
- § 55-50-702. Authority to make agreements -- Contents of agreement.
- § 55-50-703. Procedures used by law enforcement officers.
- § 55-50-704. Noncompliance -- Powers and duties of commissioner.
- § 55-50-705. Nonresidents -- Citation -- Collateral or bond -- Surrender of nonresident's license -- Temporary driving permit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.