2019 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 6 - Elementary and Secondary Education
Part 40 - Student and Employee Safe Environment Act of 1996
- § 49-6-4001. Short title.
- § 49-6-4002. Discipline policy -- Code of conduct.
- § 49-6-4003. [Repealed.]
- § 49-6-4004. Uniform and fair application of code of conduct.
- § 49-6-4005. Adoption of different but consistent discipline policies or codes of conduct applicable to different classes of schools.
- § 49-6-4006. Civil liability.
- § 49-6-4007. Posting and distribution of discipline policy or code of conduct.
- § 49-6-4008. Policy regarding teacher's ability to relocate student for safety reasons.
- § 49-6-4009. Student discipline code to include provision prohibiting indecent clothing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.