2019 Tennessee Code
Title 49 - Education
Chapter 6 - Elementary and Secondary Education
Part 41 - School Discipline Act
- § 49-6-4101. Short title.
- § 49-6-4102. Students accountable for conduct.
- § 49-6-4103. Corporal punishment.
- § 49-6-4104. Rules and regulations.
- § 49-6-4105. Arrest and prosecution for injury to student.
- § 49-6-4106. Disciplinary referrals.
- § 49-6-4107. Use of reasonable force.
- § 49-6-4108. Report detailing use of corporal punishment required.
- § 49-6-4109. Trauma-informed discipline policy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.