There is a newer version of this Part
2019 Tennessee Code
Title 48 - Corporations and Associations
Chapter 64 - Dissolution
Part 2 - Administrative Dissolution
- § 48-64-201. Grounds for administrative dissolution.
- § 48-64-202. Procedure for and effect of administrative dissolution.
- § 48-64-203. Reinstatement following administrative dissolution.
- § 48-64-204. Appeal from denial of reinstatement.
- § 48-64-205. Articles of termination following administrative dissolution or revocation.
- § 48-64-206. Reinstatement within certain amount of time -- Amendment of charter -- Application for reinstatement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.