2019 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries and Trust Estates
Chapter 15 - Tennessee Uniform Trust Code
Part 5 - Creditor's Claims — Mandatory, Support and Discretionary Interests — Effect of Spendthrift Provision
- § 35-15-501. Application; rights of beneficiary's creditor or assignee.
- § 35-15-502. Spendthrift provision.
- § 35-15-503. Exceptions to spendthift provision.
- § 35-15-504. Discretionary interests -- Effect thereof.
- § 35-15-505. Creditor's claims against settlor.
- § 35-15-506. Distributions relative to support, mandatory and certain remainder interests.
- § 35-15-507. Personal obligations of trustee.
- § 35-15-508. Removal or replacement power over trustee or other fiduciary not reachable by holder's creditors -- Interests of beneficiary who is also a trustee or other fiduciary not reachable.
- § 35-15-509. Judicial foreclosure of beneficial interests, powers of appointment, and reserved powers prohibited -- Certain reaches prohibited.
- § 35-15-510. Immunity from claims of separate creditors of trust property conveyed to trustee by husband and wife as tenants by the entirety.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.