2019 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries and Trust Estates
Chapter 15 - Tennessee Uniform Trust Code
Part 4 - Creation, Validity, Modification, and Termination of Trust
- § 35-15-401. Methods of creating trust.
- § 35-15-402. Requirements for creation.
- § 35-15-403. Trusts created in other jurisdictions.
- § 35-15-404. Trust purposes.
- § 35-15-405. Charitable purposes -- Enforcement.
- § 35-15-406. Creation of trust induced by fraud, duress, or undue influence.
- § 35-15-407. Evidence of oral trust.
- § 35-15-408. Trust for care of animal.
- § 35-15-409. Noncharitable trust without ascertainable beneficiary.
- § 35-15-410. Modification or termination of trust -- Proceedings for approval or disapproval.
- § 35-15-411. Modification or termination of noncharitable irrevocable trust by consent.
- § 35-15-412. Modification or termination because of unanticipated circumstances or inability to administer trust effectively.
- § 35-15-413. Cy pres.
- § 35-15-414. Modification or termination of uneconomic trust.
- § 35-15-415. Reformation to correct mistakes.
- § 35-15-416. Modification to achieve settlor's tax objectives.
- § 35-15-417. Combination and division of trusts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.