2018 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 8 - Operation of Vehicles -- Rules of the Road
Part 3 - Electric Bicycles
- § 55-8-301. Part definitions.
- § 55-8-302. Requirements and laws applicable to electric bicycles.
- § 55-8-303. Label.
- § 55-8-304. Unlawful modification of electric bicycle.
- § 55-8-305. Equipment requirements.
- § 55-8-306. Operation of electric bicycle on street or highway or path or trail.
- § 55-8-307. Prohibited operation of class 3 electric bicycle by person under 14 years of age -- Helmet requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.