2018 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 10 - Accidents, Arrests, Crimes and Penalties
Part 3 - Penalties and Procedure
- § 55-10-301. Penalty for violations of chapters 8 and 9 and parts 1-5 of this chapter.
- § 55-10-302. Automated license plate recognition system -- Limitation on storage of data.
- § 55-10-303. Disposition of collections.
- § 55-10-304. Collections of fines and penalties.
- § 55-10-305. Cases -- How tried.
- § 55-10-306. Record of traffic cases -- Report of convictions to department.
- § 55-10-307. Adoption of statutes and regulations by municipalities -- Exceptions.
- § 55-10-308. Enforcement within municipalities -- Suspension of authorization.
- § 55-10-309. Reexamination.
- § 55-10-310. Uniformity of interpretation.
- § 55-10-311. Prima facie evidence of ownership of automobile and use in owner's business -- No vicarious liability by dealers for loaner vehicles.
- § 55-10-312. Registration prima facie evidence of ownership and that operation was for owner's benefit -- Exception for dealers' loaner vehicles.
- § 55-10-313. Employer's liability for violations by employee driving nonmotor vehicle -- Liability of driver.
- § 55-10-314. Liability for spill of hazardous waste from twin trailer truck.
- § 55-10-315. Traffic violation conviction fee.
- § 55-10-316. Entry into shopping center or office park premises for inspection purposes.
- § 55-10-317. Enforcement of traffic laws on certain privately owned streets.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.