2018 Tennessee Code
Title 40 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 24 - Fines
- § 40-24-101. Payment of fines -- Manner.
- § 40-24-102. Release of fines and forfeitures.
- § 40-24-103. Confession of judgment.
- § 40-24-104. Nonpayment of fines.
- § 40-24-105. Collection of fines, costs and litigation taxes -- Revocation of license -- Conversion to civil judgment -- Settlement.
- § 40-24-106. Fines accruing to state.
- § 40-24-107. Criminal injuries compensation fund -- County criminal injuries compensation reserve.
- § 40-24-108. Sexual assault program services.
- § 40-24-109. Services to victims of certain types of crimes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.